Discover top-notch automotive solutions designed for seamless accessibility and ease of travel.
Elevate your home's accessibility with our thoughtfully crafted bathrooms, designed to cater to diverse mobility needs and ensure a safe, barrier-free bathing experience.
Elevate your bathroom's safety with our reliable products, ensuring peace of mind and independence in your daily routines.
Effortlessly transfer individuals with limited mobility between locations with our space-efficient and safe ceiling lifts.
Improve accessibility in your home or outdoor spaces with our reliable elevator/porch lifts, ensuring smooth transportation between different levels.
Elevate bathroom safety with our sturdy and stylish grab bars, offering essential support for confident maneuvering.
Conquer elevation changes indoors and outdoors with our versatile ramps, providing a barrier-free solution for easy transitions.
Enhance stability and safety with our strategically positioned safety poles and handrails, offering crucial support throughout your living space.
Glide effortlessly between levels with our reliable stair lifts, empowering individuals with limited mobility to navigate their homes with ease.
Transform your bathtub into an accessible oasis with our tub cuts, providing a convenient and cost-effective alternative to traditional bathing solutions for individuals with mobility challenges.
Home2stay is dedicated to providing accessibility solutions to help you maintain a safe and dignified lifestyle in the comfort of your own space, regardless of your age or abilities. We also help business owners create safer and more inclusive commercial spaces in our British Columbia community.
We are a certified distributor and installer of the following brands: Bruno, Guldmann, Handicare / Prism, Arjo, BraunAbility, Best Bath Systems, Roll-A-Ramp, Grabcessories, Clean Cut Tub Cuts, etc.
Our range of accessibility and mobility solutions have helped countless people age-in-place in the home that they love, and have allowed individuals with disabilities and mobility challenges to perform everyday tasks more easily and comfortably.
Home2stay serves the following areas*: Vancouver, Surrey, Abbotsford, Richmond, Coquitlam, Tricities, Mission, Delta, Pitt Meadows, Burnaby, Port Moody, Maple Ridge, Langley, Chilli Wack, White Rock, Aldergrove and other nearby areas.
Is your area not listed? Give us a call at (604) 259-1211 or submit a FREE ASSESSMENT FORM to check.
We are here to serve you before, during and after your purchase:
The assessment is usually done in your place, but for your convenience, we can also do it via a video call. Please check the video call option on the FREE ASSESSMENT FORM, should you prefer to have it via video call. To access the FREE ASSESSMENT FORM, please click the FREE ASSESSMENT button on the upper right corner of every page, or go to our Contact Us Page.
1. To ensure that you have all the information you need to make the right decision, Home2stay offers FREE ASSESSMENT** (worth $150).
2. We will send you a quote with our customized recommendations for you within 2 business days (in most cases). Rest assured, we respect your decision and there is no obligation from you to purchase from us after the FREE ASSESSMENT or customized quotation.
3. Installation on our agreed schedule.
4. After installation, our technician will train you, your caregiver or the user/s on how to operate and maintain your product properly. Additional training can be requested if the main user or caregiver is not on site after the installation is completed. This can also be done via video call, for your convenience.
5. Reach out to us any time after your installation, whenever you have concerns or questions.
6. Schedule an annual preventive check with us for the proper maintenance of your motorized equipment such as stair lifts, vertical porch lifts, elevators, ceiling track lifts, etc.
We’re here to listen, help and provide insights.
Tell us what you need – We would love to hear from you!