Home2stay Maxi Sky 440 Portable Ceiling Lift System
Ceiling lifts offer a proven method for handling patients and residents with safety and dignity that also minimizes risk of injury to the caregiver.
Portable, ultra-light and easy to operate, the Maxi Sky 440 allows a single caregiver to perform transfers using a handset control, without manual lifting needed.
Easy to move around and quick to attach to to a free-standing gantry or track, the portable system can be rapidly set up wherever patient handling is required. The compact lift cassette, with its folding sling hooks and integrated carry handle, weighs just 14 lbs. (6.35 kg).
Has a safe working load of 440 lbs. (200 kg).
CONTACT US for a price quote customized to your needs.
- Built-in safeguards: brake, manual lowering system, stopping device, and a current limiter to prevent lift use if battery is low
- Electrical up and down emergency buttons
- Safe load of up to 440 lbs. (200 kg)
- Complete range of loop slings available
- Lifting speed: 1.7 inches / second (4.3 cm / second)
This product is available for sale or rental
Starts at $3,995.94